Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Quiz Fun

I'm still finishing correcting the short answer questions - don't worry though, you will get the quizzes back tomorrow - but I finished all of the multiple choice questions.  The class average on the multiple choice is just under 80%, which is good given the fact that some of you said that they were difficult.  Also, some redemption for your lowly teacher: that question about being "popularly elected" was one of the reading questions and they talked about the evolution of the federal government to allow more input from popular election in the chapter.  So I wasn't crazy (about that), after all.  Whew. 

We are going to review some quizzing tips and strategies next time.  I'll have handouts for you in addition to the class notes.  If you missed the quiz or want a retake, see me.  Thanks and hope you are enjoying the only full week of school in November.  :)

Mr. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment